Avaya IP Office V500
Highly modular IP telephone system designed to meet the needs of home offices, standalone businesses, and networked branch and head offices for small and medium enterprises. The award-winning IP Office gives growing companies a complete solution for telephony, messaging, networking, conferencing, customer management, and unified communications.
Avaya IP Office is a versatile communications solution that combines the reliability and ease of a traditional telephony system with the applications and advantages of an IP telephony solution. This converged communications solution can help businesses reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve customer service.
Avaya IP Office addresses basic telephony needs, leverages built-in convergence capabilities, and capitalizes on robust unified applications to deliver intelligent communications to your users and customers. This small office IP phone system simplifies processes, and streamlines the information exchange within systems to create simple and effective communication experiences.
The Avaya IP Office phone system supports a wide range of telephones, and provides small and medium enterprises with a choice of solutions to meet business efficiency and customer service requirements.
The IP Office 500 solutions can be expanded through the use of expansion modules.
Avaya IP Office delivers full voice functionality with a comprehensive set of features. The IP Office system can be configured as a voice-only PBX, using traditional circuit-switched lines, or as an IP telephony server using high-speed ISDN/PRI dial-up access and/or direct leased line connectivity and/or SIP trunks.The IP Office 500 communication solution can scale up to hundreds of telephones and 8 T1/E1 trunks, and with the Server Edition, it can scale to 1000 users.
The Avaya IP Office system includes a robust set of tools for administration (Manager), call tracking (SMDR), system monitoring and diagnostics (System Status Application). There are a variety of User Solutions designed to boost productivity regardless of where they are located – in the office, home telecommuter, or an on-the-go associate.
Investment protection is offered through handsets supported by several Avaya platforms, and provides a migration path that is forward and backwards compatible. IP Office supports IP and digital telephone operation, with large display desktop phones with sophisticated screen-driven feature access. Single button on/off control and menu driven displays are available for selected features for ease of use.
Features and Benefits
- Grow at your own pace and budget – start with what you need and expand quickly and cost effectively. By using combinations of base cards, expansion modules, it is simple to configure and easy to install more capacity. With IP Office, you can add advanced applications and capability as you grow, when you grow
- Reduce monthly costs – IP Office will help you lower the cost of communications, with capabilities like conferencing, making calls over managed Internet service (Voice over IP) or low-cost Internet telephony service provider through SIP trunking and the comprehensive benefits of a converged communications system.
- Leave the office — be accessible – with easy, flexible options for call/message forwarding, twinning and one-number access, IP Office keeps everyone in touch. Get the freedom to go where you want and never miss important business calls.
- Link multiple offices together – IP Office provides businesses with multiple locations unique capabilities and feature transparency between sites. The ability to network phone systems and share messaging systems between offices reduces upfront investment and drives long-term productivity
- Host your own conference calls – enable cost-effective collaboration by utilizing the IP Office’s built-in 128 party conference capacity; up to 64 parties on a single conference call; quickly set up conference calls on the fly or schedule them and allow IP Office to notify participants automatically