MERLIN MAGIX and LEGEND Integrated Communications System
The Avaya MERLIN MAGIX® Integrated System is a public branch exchange (PBX) with a built-in ability to emulate a traditional key system. The system uses a single platform to deliver key communications capabilities, from basic voice to Internet access, making it highly cost-effective and easy to install, service, maintain, and grow.
Merlin Magix and Legend is a medium capacity PBX that can support up to 80 line/trunk jacks, including loop-start, ground-start, DID, tie, and DSI lines. Up to 400 extension endpoints that support a combination of the following:
- Up to 272 physical extension jacks for telephones and adjuncts
- Up to 200 logical digital data ports (through ISDN terminal adapters connected to jacks on the MLX module) providing RS-232 connections to data terminals and personal computers.
- Voice Only: Ground start, loop start, DID and E&M Tie Line
- Voice and Data: PRI/BRI, TI, Frame Relay and Integrated CSU/DSU for T1/PRI management
- Built-in call center, firewall and router
- Savings through converged voice and data communications
- ISDN and T1 are on the same card
- The system’s networking capabilities enable multiple locations to communicate across the public switched telephone network (PSTN) or across an Internet Protocol (IP) network.
- It can be networked with other systems and it can have voicemail.
The Avaya Merlin Legend telephone system has been serving America since the early 1990’s and had 7 releases and then was migrated to the Avaya Merlin Magix series which had 4 releases to stay current with technology. Manufacture of system equipment for Avaya Merlin Magix system ended as of October 2006, and are only available in refurbished/like new condition. The Avaya migration path is the Avaya IP Office System which will support most Magix 4400 series phones sets. It is also support newer digital and IP phone sets and is expandable beyond Merlin capacities and capabilities.
This product has been manufacturer discontinued but is still supported by our technical staff. Please contact us if you need support with your existing system.