Any business professional or telecommunications expert will tell you it’s highly important to secure your business computer network. With an unsecured network, all of your business-related data and communications could be susceptible to hacks and can easily be stolen by cybercriminals. Particularly small businesses that may not have the resources or know-how to protect their data from a cyberattack can find their business computer network rather vulnerable. However, engaging in a few policy changes and simple practices can bring more security to your business computer network. Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘ computer networks ’
When it comes to helping your small business run smoothly and efficiently, technology continues to produce ways to help business owners succeed. One of the ways a business can improve their overall productivity is by designing a computer network for their office. A computer network may seem complicated, but it can be quite simple to utilize if you have the proper company help you. A computer network allows several things to happen that can help boost your office productivity and overall success.
- A computer network allows your team members to access the internet in full capacity at the same time. Without a successful computer network, down time is inevitable, which can cut into production. A LAN will also allow team members to conduct project research, send messages, and monitor overall business development.
- A computer network can help increase your internet and computer security. Information that can be harmful to your computer along with irrelevant information that can pose a distraction can be blocked through a computer network.
- In order to save money, many businesses try to utilize only one printer, scanner, and fax machine. However, without a computer network, an office space would require more than one device. A computer network allows only one device to be used at a reasonable speed by everyone within the office.
- A computer network makes files easily accessible for all team members when needed. One file can be accessed at one time through multiple locations, which can help increase overall productivity. This can also help when backup services are needed.
- Several applications and software options have the option for several users to have access at the same time. A computer network will allow team members to access these applications to help increase office productivity.
Delta Intellicom has served the Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Pennsylvania areas in telecommunication products and services for over 20 years. We strive to provide our customers with the latest products from Nortel and Avaya along with maintenance and troubleshooting services to make telecommuting possible for your business. Our team members can help create a computer network that works best for your business, allowing you to increase your overall office productivity and helping your business to grow.
To get started with Delta Intellicom, call us today at 1-800-946-3358 or visit our contact page!