Video conferencing continues to be the new standard for staying connected with your coworkers. Although more and more offices are being opened as vaccinations roll out en masse, many employees are opting to continue to stay at home. The 2020 to 2021 COVID-19 pandemic has caused a huge shift in traditional office culture, possibly for good. So the video conferencing industry is crucial to any business in any sector. But every technology has its qualms. Plenty of businesses deal with high-security data and confidential discussions, so they might be a bit more hesitant to use a video conferencing service. But there are plenty of precautions one can take to prevent any data leaks or security issues when using video conferencing. Here are a few ways to take preventative measures. Read the rest of this entry »
Posts Tagged ‘ telecommunication services ’
There are a number of different perks associated with telecom services. But how can they actually help businesses? Understanding just how beneficial telecommunication services are for businesses — and the different business types as well — can truly make all the difference. Having telecommunication services that are seamless and efficient can really make a business thrive. Here are a few of the key ways telecommunications can help assist companies to be their best. Read the rest of this entry »
In order to effectively choose the right telecommunications provider for data services and solutions, a business needs to understand what they need to achieve. Does one need to support hundreds of customers or thousands? Is it known what the most common reasons customers will have for contacting? Answering these questions and more ahead of time will help guide a business owner to making the right decision for their telecommunications provider’s services. Let’s dive into some key things all business owners should consider. Read the rest of this entry »
Delta Intellicom understands that as a telecommunication service provider, we play a vital role in your business’ success. We strive to use our expertise to provide the right solutions and products to your business phone and data service needs. As an industry, telecommunications tend to cause some challenging perceptions and issues to overcome for the businesses they serve. Therefore, let’s examine some common problems between business and their telecommunication service so you can see how Delta is committed to our customers. Read the rest of this entry »
The business industry is finding more offices and companies allowing their employees to telecommute. While some managers and owners fail to see the benefit of telecommuting, there are actually many ways for telecommuting to benefit your business.
- Cost- While it is obvious that telecommuting will save the employee money in the long run; telecommuting can also help the company save as well. One less body in the office means saving on overhead, heating and air, and other expenses, which can save businesses near 11,000 dollars a year.
- Environment- Telecommuting is a way for businesses to help reduce their overall carbon footprint on our ecosystem. Telecommuting means a reduction in energy used in the office as well as gas burned in order to reach the office every day. According to the Consumer Electronics Association, the act of telecommuting can save the correct amount of energy to give a year’s worth of power to one million homes found in the United States.
- Productivity- There is a common misconception surrounding telecommuting that it will harm a company’s productivity level. However, two recent studies show this concept to be false. The University of Texas, Austin found that those who participate in telecommuting tend to work about five to seven more hours than those who work in the office. Stanford also conducting a study that showed an increase of productivity by 13% in employees from a call center who were allowed to participate in telecommuting.
- Morale- Allowing staff to participate in telecommuting is a great way to increase the overall morale of your team. Studies show that employees who are able to work from home have lower levels of stress along with a more positive approach to their work. This is because employees are given the opportunity to balance their personal and professional lives with telecommuting.
- Turnover- Employees who get frustrated with their daily commutes, or those who are finding it difficult to balance their professional and personal lives, are more likely to resign from your company. This means a hit in productivity, which can result in a hit in profits. Telecommuting will help lower your overall turnover rate while keeping the productivity level of your company high.
Delta Intellicom has served the Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Pennsylvania areas in telecommunication products and services for over 20 years. We strive to provide our customers with the latest products from Nortel and Avaya along with maintenance and troubleshooting services to make telecommuting possible for your business.
To get started with Delta Intellicom, call us today at 1-800-946-3358 or visit our contact page!