A new year means new trends in every industry, and the telecom industry isn’t any different. The telecom industry is dynamic and the reason behind many new technologies. The telecommunications sector is ever-evolving, and 2023 will be no different. Here are some telecom industry trends in 2023 that you should keep on your radar.
Posts Tagged ‘ telecommunication trends ’
Telecom Industry Trends 2023Friday, February 3rd, 2023
2022 Telecommunication Trends Shaping the IndustryFriday, October 7th, 2022
For the telecom industry, adapting to rapidly evolving consumer demands while navigating the redefined post-COVID precepts of business itself is no small task. Judging from expert opinion and observable trends, one might soundly conclude that the key to surviving—or better yet, to thriving—lies in embracing digitization and, more specifically, expanding interconnectivity. The latter has emerged as a linchpin of telecommunication trends in 2022.
Read along below for details and analysis of the trends currently shaping this industry.
Current Telecommunication Trends to Know for 2018Friday, August 31st, 2018
The history of the telecommunications industry can be divided into three eras: the first marked by a wave of communication technology, the second marked by the explosion of the internet, and then the current era characterized by the development of the Cloud. In the current era, all of the trends in telecommunications are impacted by the availability of Cloud computing. Read on for three trends that are changing the telecom industry this year. Read the rest of this entry »
Telecommunication Predictions of 2015Tuesday, January 6th, 2015
As we continue on into the New Year, many experts throughout the telecommunication industry are beginning to weigh in on their predictions for the upcoming year. As the telecommunication industry continues to grow, we will be seeing different trends and focuses emerging.
Here are some telecommunication trends to look for in the New Year:
- Focus on Quality and Capacity- We will be finding more companies trying to find ways to not only increase the quality of their networks, but the capacity of their networks as well. The goal will be to have a higher capacity without sacrificing the quality of the network.
- M2M- There has been an obvious growth in use of smart devices to help keep team members and consumers connected. By the year 2020, it is estimated that almost 50 billion smart devices will be in use, many being used within the business community.
- 4G- There will also be a continuing growth in use of 4G networks to allow network access from any location.
- National Roaming- This is an area that is being focused on to improve. Sharing networks will help connect consumers and team members on a more global scale rather than keeping the connections local.
- Wearing Technology- Businesses should keep an eye on the growing market that allows your smart device to be worn rather than carried. Different devices are being introduced that resemble a watch, but can be used to access your network.
- Customer Value- Businesses are looking to increase the value they are offering to their customers on several different devices rather than one specific device.
Delta Intellicom is dedicated to focusing on the latest trends within the telecommunication industry to bring our loyal customers the networks and products they need to build and support their business.
Delta Intellicom has served the Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Pennsylvania areas in telecommunication products and services for over 20 years. We strive to provide our customers with the latest products from Nortel and Avaya along with maintenance and troubleshooting services to make telecommuting possible for your business. Our team members can help create a computer network that works best for your business, allowing you to increase your overall office productivity and helping your business to grow.
To get started with Delta Intellicom, call us today at 1-800-946-3358 or visit our contact page!
Follow Delta Intellicom today on Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter!