Avaya Aura Contact Center
In today’s environment market circumstances and customer needs are constantly evolving. Consumers today are demanding more efficiency and immediate responses in every interaction with product and service vendors. With an ever growing selection of goods and services, consumers expect service providers to be more aware, attentive and responsive to their needs. If these needs are not met, they will simply move on to the next provider.
Avaya Contact Center Control Manager – Making the Best Better
To address these mounting challenges, many companies have invested in the very best – Avaya’s robust contact center solutions, which are designed to consolidate organizations’ customer-facing activities across all channels. Now it’s time to make the most of this investment.
Avaya Contact Center Control Manager delivers seamless integration and centralized administration to Avaya’s versatile and powerfully managed Contact Center Suite such as Avaya Call Center Elite, Business Advocate, Avaya Communication Manager (CM), Interaction Center, Contact Center Express, Intelligent Customer Routing, Proactive Contact, Call Management System, Voice Portal/Integrated Response, Work Force Optimization, and Application Enablement Services.
Avaya Contact Center Control Manager complements Avaya’s Aura Communication Manager with a range of functionality and operationally-oriented administration tiers, effectively streamlining management of all Avaya contact center operations, and enabling organizations to consistently ensure real-time response to even the most demanding customer needs.
Avaya Contact Center Control Manager – A Uniquely Powerful Management Foundation
Avaya Contact Center Control Manager complements the entire Avaya contact center suite by effectively combining and integrating management and administration of a wide range of contact center entities. Rather than focus on technology components and IP telephony entities, Avaya Contact Center Control Manager sets the spotlight on vital yet intuitive functional hierarchy and call center business logic.
The solution circumvents tedious Communication Manager, CTI system, Integrated Voice Response and call recording system setup and maintenance by making it easy to perform a one-time definition of all relevant contact center data and entities, thereby allowing Avaya Contact Center Control Manager to manage and centrally apply them across Avaya’s Contact Center product offerings as detailed below. Vector Directory Numbers, Policy Routing
Features and Benefits
- Centralized management and administration of all contact center applications
- A user-friendly, Web-based and highly personalized thin client application interface
- Full tenant partitioning is provided for multi-tenant environments with roles based access controls
- Enhanced role-based permission engine allows non-technical staff to easily perform administrative tasks
- Enables seamless transition for customers running a mixed environment of CC Elite and Avaya Aura Contact Centers
- Virtualization and cloud networking/processing-enabled; a green solution negligible hardware requirements
- Intuitive visual call flow design and vector management
- Full Microsoft Active Directory integration with single sign-on functionality